Saturday, October 9, 2010

First rule of Fight Club.

On the internet we all somehow receive license to for-some-fucking reason behave like fuckwits. We become racists, philosophers, opposer of consumerism, cam-whores, or any of the thousands of stereotypes. And theres nothing wrong with that. However theres is a level of quirkiness or rather a personality trait that seams to bleed through the monitor and into our very fibers.


Observe: Fuckwits

Maybe I'm channeling to much prejudice however if you call me a "noob" or "rick roll" me via you cellphone ( you know who you are) you give me unpleasantness. It's not only the references or the direct vocabulary but it is the mentality. Maybe its the fact I've yet to experience someone who didn't display the whole "I'm an avid roamer of the intarwebz and I am better than you" persona but for the most part it makes me want to rage every time I encounter one of you bastards. Partially it may be the aura that surrounds some of these people that they think there part of a secret club. It's the fact they attempt to bring out everything from our favorite wireless escapes into the real world. The reason we develop these personalities, no the reason this culture was developed was to allow ourselves to feel at home in a place where no one truly does. To bring out this into reality and meld it into our social interactions on a face-to-face level are cries of blasphemy.It cant be helped and much to my dismay neither can my reaction. Not to call any names but an example being this ginger bitch I regretfully am acquainted with. She used to be a regular chick now she swear shes a nymphomaniac weed-head who "PWNS" everyone. Bitch Fuck You and FUCK GINGERS. ( no offence..maybe some)

In the end nor I or any being has any right to judge you or tell you how to live your life. More power to you and God save the queen and all but as a human being I cant fight the reflex to mentally right you off as a douchebag.


P.S If you don't know the first rule of fight club why are you reading this in the first place?
P.P.S as a footnote there are actually 4 people who do not give me this reaction English groups and BRAVO TEAM

2 comments: